We believe that wealth is a process, one of building it, preserving it and then distributing it.
We coach our clients to build their own success, helping them with:
- Managing their wealth assets
- Goal setting
- Staying focused
- Ensuring balance in their lives
Our Wealth Preservation Process focuses on putting an overall plan in place to protect you from the uncontrollable – death, sickness, taxes, inflation, fear and greed. With this plan we can focus on:
- Retirement planning
- Tax-friendly retirement spending
- Answer common questions:
- Do I have enough?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
- What is my rate of return?
- Is my family protected if I die?
- Are my assets protected if I become sick or disabled?
- Keeping you focused during times of uncertainty
Transitioning wealth into income and utilization is an important stage where planning actually becomes reality.
And of course, we also offer a full range of estate planning and administration, including:
- Legacy and estate planning
- Tax planning
- Strategy sessions with key people (e.g., family members, trust companies, etc.)
- Charitable gift planning
We have developed a proprietary process as well as some tools to purposefully lead our clients through a clarifying and empowering experience.
Some clients work with us in all three areas, others in just one or two, depending on their specific needs.
HollisWealth® is a division of Industrial Alliance Securities Inc., a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund and the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.